Step 1 : Search AFNetworking in github and install the AFNetworking in your project through cocoa pods .
- Go to terminal .
- Open your folder where you have created your project by simply writing cd location of your project. e.g.: cd /Users/SaurabhPc/Desktop/Saurabh
- Write pod init .
- After that write open -a Xcode Podfile in the terminal . This command will open projects pod file .
- Add the following command to add AFNewtorking pod to the project
6. write pod install to install the pod
After few minutes the pod will be added to your project
Step 2 : Open your project using workspace.
- #import <AFNetworking/AFNetworking.h> in your project.
- Now add the code to your viewDidLoad to hit web service.
For more post on AFNewtorking visit JSON parsing using AFNetworking